Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2020 – Deloitte scheduled to hire Technology Analyst for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates at Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Technology Analyst- Risk & Financial Advisory|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
- Bachelor’s in Engineering (B.E./B.Tech) – Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science and other Circuital Branches
- Master’s in Engineering (M.E./M.Tech) /Master’s in Science(M.S)/Master’s in Computer Application (MCA) – Cyber Security or Computer Science
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 60% equivalent with no current backlog
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written,verbal, and presentation) to be able to communicate in a global, virtual platform
- Should demonstrate a higher sense of ownership, attention to detail and process adherence.
- Should be client-centric and focus on solving the client reported issues in the most impactful way
- Moderate analytical and problem-solving skills to identify areas of continuous improvement
- Moderate computer programming skills involving programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python, programming foundations,
- Relational Databases, Networking Concepts, SQL
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good grasp of the cyber-security and risk domains would be an added plus
- Profoundly curious and agile
- Inclination to solving complex and challenging problems would be an added plus
- Improving operational performance by analyzing our clients’ information technology (IT) controls and processes across security and risk management operations
- Supporting various live applications related to data privacy and security controls
- Provide managed services programs through ITIL aligned processes and approach to sustain highly secure and available mission-critical systems and address software vulnerabilities
- Establishing methods for monitoring “smart” devices connected to enterprise network
- Perform continuous monitoring and security analytics as part of SOC
- Handle incident response support, troubleshoot, problem solve, and simplify complex technical issues for clients as part of operations…Read more>>