TCS Off Campus Drive scheduled for B.Sc/BCA-2019,2020 Batch & MBA- 2020 Batch graduates across the country. The detailed eligibility and application process of the TCS Off Campus 2019 are given below.
TCS Off Campus Drive Details:
TCS Off Campus Drive 2019 for B.Sc/BCA Graduates:
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||28 October 2019|
|Online Test Date||7 November 2019|
|Interview Date||14 November 2019|
- B.Sc, BCA, and B.Voc (Computer science and IT) are eligible
- Percentage Criteria – 50% throughout in X / XII / BSc / BCA /B.Voc (3 years) in Computer Science or IT
- Overall Gap in Academics not to exceed 2 years. Extended Education will not be allowed.
- For 2019 batch, candidates should not have any standing arrears at the time of appearing for TCS interview.
- For 2020 batch, candidates are allowed to have 2 standing arrears at the time of appearing for TCS interview.
The selection process is based on Online Test and Interview.
Test Pattern for TCS Hiring Assessment:
The test will have 40 (MCQ or Fill-in-the-blank type) questions to be answered in 90 minutes. It comprises three sections
Quantitative Aptitude (15 questions, 45 minutes):
- The Quantitative Section will have simple questions from school-level math from topics like linear algebra, ratio and proportion, speed-distance, geometry, time and work, profit and loss, areas and volumes, coordinate geometry, probability and statistics, number systems, trigonometry, calculus and data interpretation.
Verbal Ability (15 questions, 15 minutes):
- Verbal Ability will have simple questions covering reading comprehension, basic english grammar and sentence construction……Read more>>